This job post is managed by
Job description for Trade Marketing Executive at Esqa Cosmetics
- Develop and implement comprehensive trade marketing plans and strategies to achieve sales targets and increase market share for the products
- Work closely with the sales team to manage key distribution channels focusing on retail stores (Sociolla, Sephora, Watsons…) to optimize product visibility and availability.
- Plan and execute trade promotions, and campaigns for offline and online distributors such as Sociolla, Watsons…
- Collaborate with retailers to ensure effective in-store merchandising, shelf placement, and POS materials to enhance product visibility and customer engagement
- Analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats, making data-driven decisions to improve product performance
- Develop and distribute trade marketing materials to support sales teams and partners.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, and product development, to align trade marketing strategies with overall business objectives
- Conduct regular market research to gather insights, consumer preferences, and competitive intelligence to inform product development and marketing strategies
- Provide regular reports and updates on trade marketing activities, sales performance, and market trends to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in trade marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Strong understanding of trade marketing principles, strategies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful trade marketing campaigns
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More