Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Thực tập sinh Account (Digital Marketing) at Halocom
- Be responsible for building and strengthening relationships with clients, as well as understanding their requirements and objectives to give meaningful recommendations;
- Act as the main contact point between client and internal team, respond quickly to problems that arise throughout projects and provide appropriate client consultation;
- Support in managing the entire campaign and collaborate closely with other teams to ensure that the project achieves KPIs on schedule, within budget and with good quality;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report to review campaign progress for client and internal team;
- Assist in planning for P&L (monthly and quarterly P&L), monitor and ensure team’s delivery of the planned P&L target;
- Support in doing paperwork, following contracts, contract terminations and payment process.
- Highly motivated in the working environment;
- Training about categories: FMCG, Banking, Ecommerce, Fintech, Classified, OTA, Beauty, Education,...;
- Training algorithm in all digital channels: Google, Facebook, Zalo, Linkedin, Tik Tok, DSP,...;
- Opportunity to become an official employee;
- Performance review every month;
- Allowance: 2 million/month;
- Other allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card…
- No experience requirements;
- Able to work full-time for at least 4-6 months;
- Have knowledge of Marketing/Digital Marketing;
- Capabilities for effective team management;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task;
- Superior Problem-Solving Skills;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data;
- Outstanding negotiation skill;
- Have a long-term orientation to Halocom, at least 1 year after completing the training.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More