Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Fishlog, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Tester Engineer at Fishlog
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Control product releases from development to staging to production;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirement;
- Monitor debugging process results and investigate the causes of non-conforming software;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues;
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors;
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports;
- Making recommendations for improvement.