Job description for Technical Writer at Pt Abhimata Persada
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Collaborate across multiple engineering teams and manage projects related to technical documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements and revisions to standards and guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer), Computer Science/Information Technology, Electro, Telecommunication, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Systematic, analytic, and strong logical thinking.
- Having good English skill is a plus.
- Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.