Job description for Talent Acquisition Specialist at Kyanon Digital
- Plan and implement company’s talent acquisition strategy.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Attract talent by designing competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Develop and measure the success of recruitment procedures.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in IT field.
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- A positive, “can do” attitude.
- Competitive remuneration package and salary review twice a year.
- 13th-month bonus.
- Become a world-class engineer, able to directly work opportunities with big worldwide retailers.
- Gain experience by working with large-scale projects.
- Latest technologies.
- Free training courses, webinars, seminars packages.
- Flexible working time (Monday - Friday).
- Flexible annual leave schedule.
- Referral bonus program.
- Digital Consulting
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Venture