Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Talent Acquisition / Recruiter at Celerates
- Coordinate with sales team/hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field