Job description for Supply Chain Lead at Rahsa Nusantara
- Graduated from Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management, Food Science and Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacist or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Having experience in food technology is a plus.
- Work ethics we seek: Can-do mentality, analytical, methodical, likes to research, with a touch of creativity.
- Agile, introspective yet optimistic, and good interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Interest in alternative health products using herbal and natural ingredients is a plus
- Managing all parts of Operations related to supply chain process (production, inventory, warehouse, distribution, purchasing) from raw material, packaging material, and finished goods
- Monitor & Review marketing-sales forecasts, customer requests, and schedule production batches based on inventory levels and production times
- Make a schedule for the production process according to time, routing, and planning the amount of production, in order to speed up the delivery time of products to consumers
- Ensuring and verifying that all regulatory products and compliance have been documented, implemented, and registered.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making continuous improvements for corrections
- Ensuring schedule till production runs smoothly and release according to specifications by providing guidance and working with vendors on task/project prioritization
- Ensuring quality control by inspecting finished products for defects or flaws that may need to be corrected
- Monitoring and implementing compliance product and production facility