Student Relations Executive and Sales Coordinator
Must have skills
Job description for Student Relations Executive and Sales Coordinator at Jewellery Design and Management International School
- International and multi-cultural: you will interact daily with colleagues, instructors and students from various countries and ethnicities
- Dynamic and fun: our agile team makes decision quickly with no politics or red tape, while maintaining a high standard of work and SOPs
- Professional empowerment: As with most specialized small businesses, each member’s responsibilities can be broad, but we also welcome innovative ideas and suggestions and let you expand your experience through various projects.
- Work-life balance: we avoid any over time to ensure our staff will be able to enjoy personal and family time
- Generous staff discount for all jewellery courses that the school provides! You are more than welcome to take up courses on your off days.
- Be familiar with course details, schedules and selling points so that you can communicate to potential students effectively.
- Work as part of a team to up-sell/cross-sell courses to achieve our monthly sales target.
- Be alert and ready to have quick but constructive responses to questions asked during conversations. You want to be able to notice what students say so that you can advise them accordingly, and also take the opportunity to generate interest in them about suitable courses.
- Build a relationship with clients so that you can understand their goals and point them in the right direction.
- Bring your own experiences and ideas and share them with the team as we constantly work towards improvements. Be able to remain calm should difficult situations arise with customers. Diligently navigate and update JDMIS’ database of students, potential students, courses, and products.
- Follow established procedures while keeping an eye out for potential improvements.
- Enjoy helping people in a creative environment and take pride in your work.
- You should be able to hold a conversation with your clients with excellent English. It is important that you can communicate constructively and clearly to individuals and groups alike
- GREAT personality – someone who loves meeting people and cares about providing good service!
- You should be comfortable with working on a computer.
- Ideally, we are looking for an experienced salesperson with 5 years of relevant working experience. However, what is most important is enthusiasm towards your work and the willingness to learn. If you lack specific sales experience but feel like this could be a good fit, you should still apply!
- Applicants must be Singpaporean or PR and be willing to work in Queenstown, Singapore 148951.