Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Must have skills
Job description for Store Manager at Asa Ren Pte Ltd
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to staffs
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Liaising with head office
- Degree in business administration or any field related.
- Good in English Communication Skills
- At least 3-5 years’ Experience as a Retail Store Manager or in a similar position in a Retail / clinics
- Knowledge of stock inventory and supply control.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility - ability to work in both team works or independently.
- Building a Better Medical Access
- Uncover the DataPoint behind every human.
- Improving the healthy life expectancy and vitality of individual citizen.
- Disseminate the importance of lifestyle awareness.