Job description for Sr CopyWriter at Fishlog
A Copywriter is a professional who writes clear, concise copy for ads and marketing materials.
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, newsletter, banner)
- Conducting thorough research and interviews
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
FishLog is a fisheries supply chain company. We are B2B marketplace enabling nationwide fisheries cold chain network through community engagement.
We empower cold storage warehouses to improve their utility by connecting them with more fishermen, and buyers. Streamlining the seafood supply chain across stakeholders. Building efficient processes, fair-trade transactions and sustainable distribution through technology.
Let’s Join Us! Connecting with the largest fisheries network in Indonesia.
Office addressJl. R.E Martadinata No. 33 Ciwaringin, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor