To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
We generally give this to our loyal employees who serve the organisation for a certain specified period of time. Eligible employees are offered to buy our Company's shares at a discounted price.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineer at Cynopsis Solutions Pte Ltd
- To design, develop, test and deploy a suite of dynamic cloud-based RegTech solutions.
- Responsible for team project implementation and delivery using Agile methodology with exposure to full cycle scrum product development.
- Responsible for team provisioning of BAU, optimisation and enhancements based on product development needs and any client feedback.
- Possess hands-on programming, and solution architecture design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to on-board new technologies quickly.
- Believe in good programming habits. Guide the team in writing elegant code, perform code review, and suggest changes to tools, policies and processes.
- Work closely with QAs to ensure quality delivery that meets key metrics.
- Work closely with DevOps to build frameworks and tools pipeline, define standards (e.g. REST API), improve overall efficiency of the development (e.g. CI/CD toolchain), hygiene of the code repository (e.g. GitHub), and manage the change & release process of deployments, upgrades and migrations.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of software engineering and best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations for scalable, multi-tenancy and high-volume solutions.
- High proficiency with using Java, Python, Django, Node.js, and comfortable with bash scripts on Linux-based systems, and using AWS (EC2, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, RDS, ECS etc.) is necessary.
- Extensive experience with Docker, container management, SQL databases and REST API service integration.
- Good understanding of OWASP practices is a plus.
- An ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment.