Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineer - System Integration at inline
- Integrate inline services with 3rd party services/systems, including POS (Point of Sale) and hotel PMS (Property Management Systems) from the US, Europe, and APAC
- Become the codeowner for key services to enable inline to integrate with many different types of POS and PMS systems
- Work on investigating issues and bug fixing
- Customer support engineering (on-call) to help key restaurants resolve their issues, when your colleagues on the Customer Success team escalate technical issues in production
- As an inline software engineer, you will be proud to know, understand, and practice the Code & Ethics established by the ACM & IEEE for software engineers.
- Skills investigating GCP or AWS logs to identify, validate, and solve issues in code, and in configurations
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes is a must
- Comfortable writing good technical documentation in English & Chinese
- Familiarity with REST API
- Familiarity with Relational Databases
- Familiarity with at least one NoSQL Database
- Familiarity with unit tests
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus
- Familiarity with Clean Architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with WebSocket is a plus
- Familiarity with Functional Programming is a plus
- competitive salary & bonuses
- Stock awards of inline shares
- free lunches and dinners from some of the best restaurants in Taipei
- access to the private inline cafe next to Huashan 1914 Creative Park
- NT$150k in top-quality equipment for each engineer joining inline
- New M1 Macbooks, LG 4k monitors, iPads, Herman Miller chairs, handmade wood desks (stand or sit), customized keyboards, etc
- opportunities to work in our foreign offices, including Tokyo, New York City, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, etc.