Job description for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) at ATI Business Group
- Develop tools, test automation framework components, and test case automation using ReadyAPI/SOAP UI
- Develop performance testing framework components
- Write & Execute Test Cases and technical documentation
- Write clear and detailed bug reports, participate in bug discussions and follow them to resolution
- Review engineering technical design documents and requirements. Provide plan and strategy about how and where to build in testability
- Daily updates with clients
- 2+ years of experience in using ReadyAPI/Katalon for test case automation.
- Experience in using Groovy Script and creating assertion.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Familiar with Agile testing methodologies.
- Familiar with programming and software development in Java, or Python or any other OO language.
- Familiar with front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium) and REST API testing using Postman, Swagger, or similar tools required
- Demonstrated “Developer Mindset” with “Test Mentality”
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision