Job description for Software Account Manager at PT Indodev Niaga Internet
- Source, identify and profile customers;
- Approach customers following a solutions selling methodology;
- Provide company profile and product demonstrations for HR/ ERP software;
- Perform pra-implementation consulting, scoping, cost analysis, and project planning at prospective customers;
- Perform negotiations for sales within company guidelines;
- Follow up on customer business requirements during post implementation;
- Provide product knowledge training to other sales staff, partners and distributors.
- Have work experience minimal 2 years as B2B Sales, in IT Industries is a plus;
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Economy, or Information System related speciality;
- Fluency in oral and written communication in both English and Indonesian;
- Individual who is dynamic, target oriented, proactive, and having interest in sales area;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Full time position available.