Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Publicis Groupe Vietnam, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Publicis Groupe Vietnam, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us at Publicis Groupe Vietnam and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Social Media Manager at Publicis Groupe Vietnam
- Strategic planning for social media projects (including social media campaign & social outreach campaign), developing execution and content plans
- Compile rate card and estimated costs for social media projects
- Work with copywriter, designers to optimize content calendars with various content types across social media platforms, ensuring strategic alignment, consistency and brand compliance
- Supervise daily tasks of the social media project team across various social platforms (incl. content direction on fanpage &outreach channels, performing enhancements and modifications, community management)
- Oversee selection and management of third parties such as influencers, KOL vendors, media partners, etc.
- Strategically monitor and report on different social channels (brand’s fanpage, KOLs, communities..)
- Provide input into the further development of clients’ social media strategy
- Research, identify tools and develop ways to enhance and innovate media distribution, monitoring capacity, etc.
- Support Social Lead to plan and lead the activities of the Social team
- Lead a Sub-team of social executives & partner with other expertise sub-team.
- Contribute to an open and collaborative team atmosphere
- Share information effectively and maintain strong working relationships with other teams
- Write client deliverables such as social media reports, influencers reports, proposals or other content to a high standard; and present to clients accordingly
- Use questioning techniques and listening skills to deepen your understanding of client’s issues and briefs
- Attend and take initiative in brainstorms for clients, and apply creative thinking and problem solving to all aspects of work
- Build your network within the social media community (influencers, online communities, etc.) and leverage it to positively impact client work
- Develop a good knowledge of current social media trends, technology and industry developments that affect our agency’s business as well as clients’
- Identify opportunities for new business on your existing Social clients and work to seize these together with senior team members
- Play an important role in preparing and drafting new business proposals for Social and attend pitch presentations
- 5 years of experience with a proven track record in social media marketing
- Strong planning skills, experience in social media agency as as social account or planner is a strong plus
- Experience with social media buying (whether implementation or planning)
- Be familiar with current and emerging digital media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, forums and blogs.
- Understand the principles and variety of community outreach/influencer programs
- Knowledge of Social Lisnening & Social Management Tools (for example Buzzmetric, Sprinklr, Digimind...) and Influencer Marketing Tools, open to explore new tools
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Publicisgroupecareers
- Smart Recruiter: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/PublicisGroupe?search=Vietnam