Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Social Media Manager (Remote Work) at Trident Digital
- To understand the client’s target audience, value proposition and positioning inside out.
- Set specific marketing goals such as KPIs that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Brainstorm digital campaigns and strategies for our clients such as giveaways so that they receive significant results such as leads or enquiries.
- To participate actively in Progress and Strategy calls with the client to update the client of the campaign progress.
- Liaising with the creative team to brainstorm and develop the client’s Brand Blueprint.
- To participate actively in Brainstorming calls with the team to set the branding and marketing direction for the client.
- To vet, approve and give recommendations for key documents in the Setup Phase such as the Content Document, Brand Guidelines and so on.
- Ensure brand consistency and alignment for all our clients through the various marketing channels and make adjustments, if necessary.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI.
- Collect, analyse, and report social media metrics and relay the feedback to the team and clients to ensure success for future projects.
- Generate innovative ideas to further promote our clients and our company.
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis and growing that relationship
- Excellent management skills in balancing project timelines, checking the statuses of projects and constantly on the ball
- Understanding digital and social media marketing, the usage of its tools and staying up to date with the latest trends
- Supporting client-driven marketing campaigns from conceptualising to execution
- Supporting client communications, conflict resolution and ensuring that client issues/ queries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Strong command of English
- Able to demonstrate experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Has the ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously using systems such as Content Management System (CMS)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- At least a diploma in Marketing or relevant fields
- And lastly, has a strong desire to improve and grow with the team!
- BONUS: If you have knowledge of the financial and real estate industry