Must have skills
Job description for SITE CIVIL ENGINEER at Sheng Keong Construction Pte Ltd
- Assist the project managers in all aspects of works.
- Understudy and understand the water pipe construction activities and progress, planning, implementation and monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programme.
- Liaise with Professional Engineer on the Temporary works.
- Liaise with consultants (QPS) for technical issues and coordinate the site activities with subcontractors.
- Handling of technical and engineering problems.
- Prepare report and method statement whenever necessary.
- Manage and control workers and monitor their work closely to keep site safe.
- Supervise ongoing site activities closely.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Able to go site frequently
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Proficient in AUTOCAD
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness