Job description for Senior UI UX Designer at Buymed
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Work closely with the Product manager, the Development Team to propose new solutions to complex user-centered design problems
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create compelling user interfaces and contribute to the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across multiple platforms – with the highest standards of aesthetics
- Translate Product Owner ideas (based on existing system) into functional requirements, wireframes, prototypes and interactive mockups. Iterate continually and rapidly within prescribed deadlines
- Define clear application workflow and specific screens for development team
- Knowledge in Design, UI/UX field.
- Above 3 year of experience.
- Excellent at Design tools: Figma, Adobe XD,…
- Understand the website, application component.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Laptop (Macbook/Window) is provided.
- Young, professional and constructive environment.
- Various snacks and drinks in our bar.
- 15-day annual leaves, social insurance based on Vietnam labour law.
- Happy hour, birthday party,…
- Team building activities.
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Team building events