Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Training Officer at PT SYSTEMIQ Lestari Indonesia
- Convene and support coalitions of leaders to shape policies and business strategies that will rapidly transform economic activity;
- Work with companies that want to be pioneers in and agent of change towards more sustainable systems;
- Co-create and incubate the market solutions most likely to build regenerative economic systems;
- Invest our own venture capital and expertise in opportunities with the biggest potential to drive rapid system change;
- Direct larger pools of capital into regenerative economic systems, so that these scale and multiply.
- Conducting the full cycle of training programs across all levels such as conducting training needs assessment, design and develop training programs and educational material, and reporting.
- Manage end to end process for learning and leadership programs coordination and administration from pre-program preparation (room set-up, budgeting, project plans) administration during program (breakout room support, project documentation), to post program administration (feedback and evaluation survey)
- Market/advertise available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Train government stakeholders on how to set-up and operate economically sustainable waste systems.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
- Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective learning solutions inclusive of need analysis, design, development, implementation, reporting, and evaluation.
- Ensure timely creation/update of accurate and useful information for training processes, SOPs, and such other training aids/visuals.
- Ensure and drive best practice learning across all projects and sites.
- Work experience of 3+ years as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role”
- Must have exposure to training tools and techniques - Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree
- Passionate about waste management, stakeholder relationship and community development.
- Experience in conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans and coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior leaders and leading calls with senior leadership on training metrics.
- Strong business acumen with passion for owning a learning culture.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Experience training government workers, with demonstrated success
- Demonstrate detail orientation with ability to analyze, solve problems, organize, and manage multiple training priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify and resolve issues independently; take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances – solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization; specific strength in influencing decision makers, and managing expectation/s.
- Willingness to travel to project sites in two regencies up to 2 weeks per month during busy training periods
- Experience in creation and delivery of technical trainings
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education