Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Senior Software Engineer - Backend at Yoona Digital Indonesia
- Build scalable systems which are robust, performant, and aligned with team objectives and goals.
- Work with a team across multiple departments, collaborating with multiple disciplines.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Evaluate and recommend technology solutions that best fit project requirements.
- Collaborate with experience and visual design, strategy to build and deliver successful digital experiences with technical solutions.
- Write clean, readable, modern, secure, robust and well performing code according to world-class standards.
- Monitoring and improving system performance.
- Lead by example and mentor junior members on best-practices on daily basis.
- Manage time, tasks and workloads responsibly to ensure successful development and project deliverables.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Experienced in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Familiarity with NodeJS development is preferred.
- Experience with Headless CMS, at least one of the following: Strapi.io, Sanity.io, GraphCMS, or other Headless CMS.
- Good understanding of system architecture, IT infrastructure, and database design.
- Experienced using Cloud Service (ex. AWS, Google Cloud), Container Platform (Docker) & CI/CD deployment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understand peer code reviews, unit testing, Git repository and a preference for agile development.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Latest and greatest hardware and accessories for your workstation including computers, monitors, standing desks, etc.
- Learning and Development stipend for attending conferences, online courses, books, and many more.
- Flexible holiday policy that reflects the holidays you celebrate.
- Freeflow coffees, teas, and mineral water in our office.
- Regular gatherings and training activities with other Yoona team.
- BPJS kesehatan & ketenagakerjaan comes standard in our company.