Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Travel & Living
We understand that commuting for work costs you money, time, and energy. For that reason, we can provide you with travel accommodations and allowances so you can focus on what's important. No need to worry about travel expenses.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Media Planner at Mac Media
- Proposing media strategy and making proposal based on business/campaign objectives;
- Doing research to understand digital market overview, analyzing pros & cons of each digital channel (digital metrics, cost and efficiency) to make decisions on most appropriate types of media channels for specific campaigns (both branding and performance);
- Analyzing target audiences behavior/ journey on digital to define the suitable targeting way to reach them on digital channels meeting campaign strategy;
- Suggesting tactics to optimize campaign performance; evaluating previous campaigns based on provided campaign reports and giving recommendations for further campaign (if any);
- Allocating media budgets, monitoring costs and creating quotation;
- Making presentation and convincing clients to buy proposed strategy;
- Fluency in proposals writing (logical thinking and well-decor) and presentations skills as a must;
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of Google, Facebook ecosystem how to drive optimization and efficiencies. Plus points for understanding performance metrics of other digital media platforms, local adnetwork and publishers;
- Strong data analysis and familiarity with planning tools (Facebook campaign planner, Google Reach Planner, etc..) and analyzing tools (GA, Facebook tools, YouTube analytic etc..);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Confident, contributing and not afraid of challenges, good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with clients and publishers;
- Detail oriented, organized & capable of handling workload to deliver results within tight schedule; capability to work effectively under pressure.
- Professional and dynamic agency environment.
- Full salary during probation period
- Laptop provided for official staff
- 13th month salary, Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Periodic health check.
- Bonding activities: team-building, monthly activities, company trip, year-end party, …
- Training from Leader, participating in courses & events of Facebook, Google, Zalo ..
- Free coffee in the pantry area for employees
- Parking allowance
- Performance and salary review annually