Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Marketing Officer (Acquisition) at Médecins Sans Frontières (Taiwan)
- Be responsible for MSF Taiwan annual acquisition budget (income and expense); propose strategic plans for donor acquisition.
- Formulate, plan and implement various mass fundraising acquisition campaigns (F2F awareness and fundraising, DRTV, printed materials and mailings) to achieve annual targets and KPIs.
- Manage F2F awareness and fundraising teams, vendors and service providers to ensure campaign performance.
- Explore new acquisition channels and cooperating partners.
- Prepare regular monitoring reports and analyze the end results of all campaigns.
- Coordinate and work with team members to execute various integrated activities and supporters-initiated events (SIF).
- Bachelor's degree, with 4 years of relevant work experience in marketing or sales, fundraising experience in NGO sector is an asset.
- Results-oriented and committed to deliver objectives.
- Strong project management skills. Able to steer project within budget and timeline.
- Multi-tasking: ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, and find efficient ways to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Extensive experience in multiple agency management and working with external suppliers to deliver projects.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong commitment to MSF’s humanitarian aid work.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Knowledge in digital marketing is a plus.