Job description for Senior Legal and Compliance at PT. Koltiva
- Provide strategic legal advice in all matters that are relevant for the business of the group company.
- Draft and negotiate various national and international service contracts, such as client and supplier contracts as well as cooperation, subcontractor and confidentiality agreements.
- Ensure that corporate activities are supported with the highest standards of the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement legal strategies, and through the collaboration with other functions provide strategic legal insight, potential risk exposure, and mitigation plans of any significant legal and regulatory developments to the management.
- Gain a good understanding of business processes to provide relevant and practical advice to various functions.
- Manage legal matters on specific international projects and day-to-day activities in various countries.
- Provide high quality legal advice regarding data protection and data privacy related matters.
- Liaising and coordinating with law firms, public notaries, or other law parties (Where necessary).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any Law
- Have minimum 2 Years’ experience working in an international law firm.
- Have minimum 3 Years’ inhouse counsel in multinational company.
- Have solid understanding of prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid negotiations skills, persuasive, and influential
- Good understanding of data privacy law
- Have excellent communication skills (written & spoken) in English and Bahasa.
- Willing to work with high mobility to handle legal and license matters.
- a proactive, self-starter