This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Graphic Designer at Fishlog
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
FishLog is a fisheries supply chain company. We are B2B marketplace enabling nationwide fisheries cold chain network through community engagement.
We empower cold storage warehouses to improve their utility by connecting them with more fishermen, and buyers. Streamlining the seafood supply chain across stakeholders. Building efficient processes, fair-trade transactions and sustainable distribution through technology.
Let’s Join Us! Connecting with the largest fisheries network in Indonesia.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More