Must have skills
Job description for SENIOR FRONTEND DEV at PT Dapur Rumah Sejahtera
- Playing a key role in architectural and frontend design decisions, building toward an efficient frontend architecture.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Resolving any frontend related issues
- Mentor junior developers to develop their skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related
- Professional experience experience in software development for Frontend min 3 years
- Have a solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Placement in Surabaya