Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Senior Database Developer (Postgres) at EVOTEK
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- · Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- · Work on extensions of existing products
- · Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- · Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- · Resolve issues proactively to deliver high-quality products
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
- Candidate must have at least 8 years of proven experience working through the design, development, and release-cycle delivering product to market.
- Candidate should have large / enterprise application development experience
- Strong understanding of the Product Development life-cycle.
- Strong time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should be able to manage, evaluate, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills in engaging global cross-functional technical teams
- A proven record for the successful delivery of software systems in a similar role.
- Ability and willingness to dive into the software and technical issues during design/development stage as well as during troubleshooting of customer issues.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong product and program management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- · Strong Postgres experience
- Maintain and modify existing data sets, data loads, documentation, policies, procedures, and other data solutions
- Create, design, and develop data models for multiple applications
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from multiple applications in Data Warehouse
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Design, implement and maintain analytics and business intelligence platform architecture for Data warehouse
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Prepare various code designs and ensure efficient implementation of the same
- Evaluate all codes and ensure the quality of all project deliverables
- · Knowledge of shell scripting is a plus
- Solid understanding of development, testing and integration methodologies
- Understanding of BI and Reporting Platforms along with industry trends and direction in BI/reporting
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes.
- Knowledge of Source Control and Project Management tools like bitbucket, and JIRA
- Broad understanding of programming logic concepts and application analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Good planning, organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough with careful attention to detail.