Job description for Senior Creative Designer at GUDJOB
50% Ideas/Concepts Development
- Support Design Lead in working closely with Account Team and Planer to get debrief of clients, plan objectives and other requirements about the key message and branding strategy.
- Take part in brainstorming to produce ideas/concepts based on creative briefs.
- Visualize ideas/concepts and interpret them into design/key visuals.
50% Digital Design
- Work closely with the Account Team and Content Team to manage the campaign timeline.
- Create social media designs or videos that are suitable for digital platforms and formats (Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube…).
- Other related tasks may occur upon request.
- Project and timeline management experience.
- Good at visual design skills, layout, key visual, TVC production…
- Good understanding of Ideas/Concept Development, Design, and Ideation.
- Understanding the design formats of social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Banner ads…
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects…)
- Internal & external idea selling skills. Client communication experience.
- Hard-working. Supportive. Good team-player.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design.
- 3+ years of experience in Advertising/Digital agency.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events