Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Communication Executive at Everest Education
- Develop and implement comprehensive content marketing strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Work on distributing content via various social media channels and groups
- Lead monthly and weekly content planning and reporting
- Create compelling and engaging copywriting and design briefs for content across channels, including our owned media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, website, blog, fan pages, newsletter, POSMs, email marketing, etc.)
- Set up and monitor social media marketing campaigns, including visuals, media assets, metrics, and KPIs
- Write and/or edit video scripts and coordinate with internal and external partners to execute creative assets following brand guidelines
- Help coordinate various ongoing conversations with cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success, as well as with a network of influencers and ambassadors for various content collaborations
- Stay updated on relevant cultural and social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Coach and mentor at least 01 Junior staff
- Oversee at least one of the key department projects.
- At least 3 years of experience as a content writer, content editor, or content marketing executive
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese, with the confidence to conduct customer interviews and work with cross-functional teams on marketing projects
- Experience in building communication plans for marketing campaigns according to campaign goals
- Social media native with an understanding of various social media formats and strategies, including writing captions that engage audiences, hashtags, CTAs, and social media ad metrics
- At least basic SEO knowledge (Search Engine Optimization) or 1+ year of experience is preferred
- Experience in scriptwriting for videos is an advantage
- An interest in education and a love of copywriting.
- Proactive, organized, and creative personality
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Skills in managing relationships and stakeholders
- Knowledge of data analytics and the ability to interpret data for informed decision-making
- Proficiency in using marketing and communication software and tools
- Knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), web content management, and photography is an advantage
- Competitive Salary, and Annual Performance Bonus
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Social and Private Health Insurance
- Company dinners, team lunches, offsite retreats, 5-for-5 stipends, etc.
- Mentor-Mentee Program
- Advanced Studies Grant for personal development
- Substantial opportunity and training for career development.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More