Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Senior Backend Engineer at Auk Industries
- Design and develop clean, efficient code, well-structured back-end architecture based on specifications
- Perform testing, deployment, ensure code reliability and ease of maintenance
- Build and maintain back-end CI/CD pipelines for automated testing and deployment
- Troubleshoot, provide support, debug, and upgrade existing applications
- Write clear documentation and automated tests where it makes sense.
- Participate and contribute to product ideation, requirements gathering, and develop deep understanding of product and business, along with other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience developing web applications using NodeJS, Express, MySQL, Docker, or NoSQL database
- Fluent in RESTful API development and SQL query
- Experience working with IoT systems or applications
- Experience to perform deployment with cloud service providers
- Working well as an individual or as part of a team, excellent working attitude, responsible and have effective communication
- Experience in Redis, BigTable, Google Cloud Platform, MochaJS will be more preferred
- Remote work options