This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Backend Engineer at PT Trimegah Karya Pratama Tbk ( Ultra Voucher )
- Developing and maintaining our backend both in monolithic and micro services in cloud base development.
- Working in an agile development life cycle and be part of the documentation and design architecture process.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience as a Back-End Engineer or Full-Stack Engineer.
- Node.js is our main de facto language, and you are expected to have advance understanding of the language as well as its supporting framework.
- Must have micro service experiences as well as multi thread type application development.
- Must have container based (docker) service development experience.
- Must have RDBMS experience under their belt.
- Non RDBMS database experience is a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD setup and deployment is a plus.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More