Job description for Senior Back-End Developer at Promogo
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize the applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design implementation of data storage solutions.
- Manage hosting environment, including database administration and the scale of application to support load changes.
- Conduct data migration, transformation and scripting.
- Set up and administer backups.
- Output data in different formats.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Authenticate users and authorize them between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Integrate multiple data sources and database into one system.
- Create documentations.
- Understanding of application framework, e.g. Code Igniter
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, e.g. Git
- Understand Android and iOS applications
- Attach portfolio