Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Senior Account Executive at Công ty Cổ Phần Admicro
- Admicro is currently one of the leading Digitals Advertising and Communications companies in the field of Internet advertising exploitation.
- We have been holding the largest market share in online advertisement, owning 20 internal sites, 5 exclusive newspapers and 151 partner sites; reaching 33 out of 36 million internet users in Vietnam, coverage of 97.6% of the network community on PCs and 95% on mobile devices; and contributing to branding for 1,000 brands in many fields and successfully implementing 12,000 media campaigns each year.
- Collaborating with Brand Management Team to filter and categorize potential customers.
- Analyzing and assessing potential customers; needs, working closely with Sales to reach and propose appropriate communication plans that match customer needs.
- Playing a key role in pitching sessions to convince customers.
- Proposing a communication strategy, advertising campaign
- Getting information about the needs and budget of communication, advertising of customers (briefs from customers)
- Connecting the relevant product teams, leading to clarifying brief received from the customer
- Recording, finalizing suggests and allocating tasks to relevant teams
- Urging, synthesizing work from product teams, give the final Proposal; submitting to customers and presenting
- Assessing customers, budgets, coordinating with relevant departments to prepare the quotation/rate card, this implementation is done in parallel with developing the proposal.
- Implementing the coordinating and monitoring steps of the media campaign according to the agreed plan and contract
- Ensuring the quality of the campaigns directly in charge: reaching KPIs and the timeline committed with customers, effectively using the budget.
- Providing measures to handle, adjusting in time and remedying arising.
- Exchanging clearly quickly information about the plan/ progress of campaigns with customers from the beginning to the end of the campaigns.
- Understanding the communications strategy, plans, budget of customers, actively advise and assist in planning their advertising; communication campaigns.
- Executing other tasks from the request of the direct manager
- Having 3+ year experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising is preferable.
- Thinking creatively, combining self ideas and our products in each advertising campaign effectively.
- Being able to synthesize and analyze issues.
- Being proficient in office informatics: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software required for work.
- Being responsible and able to work overtime when required.
- Monthly income: Fixed salary (negotiated on capacity, experience) + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work with big domestic and foreign customers (brands, agencies).
- Dynamic, creative and challenging working condition; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
- Facilities and modern equipment to support and improve work performance.