Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Manager at The KPI Institute
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people;
- 3-5 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role;
- Proven sales track record;
- Experience in digital is a must;
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software;
- Proficiency in English;
- Market knowledge;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- 16+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 42 global partner organizations;
- 78 countries where we delivered educational programs.
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Flexible working hours;
- HR Interview
- Practical Evaluation
- Technical Interview
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More