This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Manager In HCM at Marathon Education
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the sales department’s operations and strategies. You will handle both daily activities within the sales team, like keeping track of market trends related to products or services, along with long-term tactics and goals. In addition, you will prepare sales reports, enhance sales performance, train new employees, and continue training current employees.
- Manage and lead a sales team, setting clear goals, providing guidance, and ensuring the team's success.
- Build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing;
- Work closely as part of the growth team to come up with GTM strategy and build and manage B2C sales team to hit conversion rate targets.
- Optimize sales funnel, including recruitment, training of new staff, preparation of scripts, and preparation of sales promotion schemes.
- Work on affiliate distribution systems and optimize publisher recruitment and revenue per publisher.
- Keep the BOD informed of key issues and changes that may impact expected business results.
- Other tasks: We’re a new start-up and hoping to be a game changer someday, so the sky's your limit.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2C sales; experience in education technology (Edtech); social commerce strongly preferred.
- Understand the K-12 education s: Engage with decision-makers to understand the unique challenges and needs of K-12 public schools.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices and the ability to coach others on them. A true passion to drive sales.
- A true passion to drive sales and excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams. Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong desire to build a unicorn.
- Competitive salary and significant performance / OKRs bonus
- Directly participate in the company's strategic plan development
- Working with the young and dynamic team
- Day-off: 12 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Annual health checkup, premium healthcare
- Performance bonus subjected to year-end review and company’s business performance
- Annual company outings, team-building events, Happy Friday, and other well-being activities
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More