Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Sales Development Representative at Accelerasia
- Enthusiastic about enterprise software
- Ability to grasp the business needs of AccelerAsia’s client(s), be able to think on your feet, and possess the drive to become solution/product experts
- Outbound prospecting, cold calling to hunt for new leads for AccelerAsia’s client(s) and meeting daily minimum quota/targets
- Qualify inbound leads from regular marketing campaigns and follow up with leads who have attended events, with the aim of booking meetings
- Develop and maintain a high-quality lead funnel
- Qualify leads using a structured sales methodology
- Work closely with Senior Business Development Managers and Business Development Directors to support in developing and implementing appropriate prospecting strategies and plans
- Maintain high level of CRM hygiene by ensuring all customer interactions from LinkedIn messages, calls and emails are updated and recorded in our CRM
- Is proficient in Cantonese (Oral & Written) to prospect across different industries in Hong Kong market
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent management of the top of sales funnel
- Solid commercial acumen; the ability to spot opportunities in the territory
- A proactive, service-oriented attitude towards AccelerAsia’s client(s) and prospects
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Ideally 1 to 2 years experience software Sales Development
- Health Insurance plans
- Flexible working house and unlimited annual leave