Must have skills
Job description for Sales Development Representative at Jala Tech
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers based on our ideal customer’s profile.
- Generating leads by prospecting and qualifying to create a pipeline.
- Establish new relationships with prospective clients, understand their needs by scheduling outbound calls or conducting product demos and explain company profiles to prospective clients.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying critical business opportunities that position JALA as a strategic partner.
- Developing leads and referrals.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Meet prospective customers (SMB & enterprise like-and provide solution, product demo customer profiling, collect demo feedback)
- Lead research for demand generation
- Experience is an advantage
- Good familiarity with technology platforms (e.g omnichannel, CRM, etc.)
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Fluent in Indonesia - both written and verbal
- Customer-centric mindset, able to understand customer needs
- Able to collaborate with multiple teams effectively.