Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Sales Development Representative at PT. Ritra Media Distribusi
- Sales Development Representatives identify and qualify prospective clients,
- Seeking opportunities for new sales through client and market research.
- Keep clients informed of new products/service offerings
- They provide administrative support to the sales teams,
- Respond to technical and procedural questions and coordinate the formulation of price quotations, submission of sales contracts for orders, and maintenance of customer records.
- Support the training and guide channel sales partners about the product and service offerings and features
- Work great in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment,
- Perform online meetings and travel to clients' premises for meetings as and when needed.
- Familiar with client relationship management and sales prospecting tools for example (Qontak, Whatsapp business, Google Meet, PowerPoint, LinkedIn)
- Have deep knowledge and insight of modern retail industry, trends, developments, and challenges.
- Self-motivated and mindful of placing the client's interests at the forefront of their priorities.
- Confidently explain how the product can add value to the customer
- Proactive in identifying and addressing client needs.
- Team players who can take rejection as a personal challenge to succeed when given the next opportunity.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Communication or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant Sales experience in IT Hardware and Software or Software-as-Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work