Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Sales and Marketing Admin at TMP Consulting
- Manage documents related to Sales & Marketing in accordance with company standards
- Process and update Sales & Marketing division data (NDA, quotation & invoice, sales tracker, maintain client database tracker, foldering data, etc.)
- In charge of invoice payment notifications to clients
- Process and present Sales & Marketing report
- Assist Managing Director in maintaining and updating company cash flow information
- Handling administration for client engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields
- Min. 3.0/4.0 GPA from a reputable university
- Have min. 1-year experience in handling Sales & Marketing administration
- Excellent with Ms. Office Suites (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Workspace
- Fluent in English and Indonesian language (esp. writing skills)
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Great personality (Good time management, multitasking skills, communicative, fast learner)
- Available to start immediately