Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Agent at PT Ever Vista Partners
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including data entry, order processing, and document management.
- Assist in managing customer inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and sales data.
- Collaborate with the sales team to prepare sales proposals and presentations.
- Assist in coordinating sales meetings and maintaining calendars.
- Handle general office tasks, such as phone calls and email correspondence.
- Previous experience in sales or administrative roles is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using office software, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, and other sales-related software tools.
- Proficiency in maintaining accurate sales records, generating reports, and managing sales-related documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to upholding our core values: excellence, collaboration, innovation, integrity, client-centric, and bounce-back.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More