Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Gifts & Vouchers
We believe that every contribution you make, big or small, counts and deserves appreciation. For your hard work, we show recognition through delightful gifts and vouchers that you can use to treat yourself.
Job description for Sales Admin at Andros Asia - Công Ty TNHH Sản Xuất Trái Cây Hùng Phát
- Take care of sales teams in North and Center region
- Contact to customer or salesman about missing information, information of products
- Prepare and process sales order
- Liaise with Logistic Department to ensure on-time delivery and handle problems of delivery with Logistic
- Liaise with Accounting Department on Invoice and Debt Conciliation
- Prepare and send supporting document to customer (product specification, delivery note, order confirmation …).
- Support Sales Team on sales documents
- Communicate with Sales Team about customer’s important feedback or remark
- Manage and update customer database in ERP
- Update about new products and new skills on system
- Handle customer inquiries via hotline and direct communication by providing accurate and timely information,
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients through professional and courteous advice
- Proficiency in English (French knowledge is a plus).
- Minimum one year of experience in Sales Admin
- Patient, careful and good attention to detail
- Hardworking, proactive and good communication skill.
- Good initiative with positive attitude.
- Passionate in food industry.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point), know ERP is a plus.