Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Remote Software Operations Manager at Scopic
- Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess, maintain, and improve project profitability
- Monitor project, ensure the delivery dates and important deadlines
- Manage clients and their expectations, address clients’ concerns, and resolve any escalation
- Lead the rate increases and other project-related changes
- Lead or help with creation of non-project management materials (policies, guides, trainings)
- Help educate their department members on new policies created by other departments as well as ensure the implementation of these policies
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Strongly skilled in report tracking
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
- Flexible with different task assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
- High proficiency in the English language
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+2–GMT-7)
- PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
- Experience in full-cycle software project management is a bonus
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry is a bonus
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.