This job post is managed by
Job description for Remote Java Developer at Scopic
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java server-side development
- Experience with the architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Understanding of the common design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience of working with at least one modern build system
- Solid knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, OS/X, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Experience with some or all of these libraries and technologies is a plus: Jetty, Jersey, Jackson, JDBI, Hibernate, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Design, develop, and architect services for the project
- Contribute to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assist with technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More