Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Remote Admin Specialist at Scopic
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 1+ years of experience in virtual administration
- Native or near-native English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record of successfully organized initiatives
- Strong knowledge of business operations processes and optimization
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet research competencies
- Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry
- Coordinate among colleagues to organize strategic initiatives and facilitate progress
- Contribute to the enhancement of internal processes, policies, and tools
- Conduct research on miscellaneous topics relevant to the effective management of the company; present findings in a clear and engaging way
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and better distribute workloads
- Take meeting minutes; ensure efficient record-keeping and follow-up on actionable meeting items
- Write and edit internal communications
- Manage the Executive calendar, scheduling meetings with clients and employees
- Manage time off requests and coverage within the Management team
- Manage the company’s virtual phone system and daily messages
- Handle other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Skilled professional communicators, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ready to jump into tasks and do whatever is needed
- Comfortable with new challenges and creative problem solving
- Available to overlap with European business hours
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.