Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
We generally give this to our loyal employees who serve the organisation for a certain specified period of time. Eligible employees are offered to buy our Company's shares at a discounted price.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Recruitment Team Lead/Manager at Glints Vietnam
- Managing a team of Recruitment Consultants in achieving individual KPI and delivering the suitable talents that match clients' hiring needs
- Growing the business by establishing a relationship with a potential client and transforming it into a business deal
- Understanding clients’ company profile and hiring needs including the opening position and requirements
- Managing ongoing recruitment process of clients' company and guiding the team in handling any potential blockers
- Ensuring Recruitment Consultants' personal growth through assistance and training while working with Team Leader to scale up the team business growth
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core Vietnam Commercial team, involved in the strategic growth and direction of the company
- Freedom: You are joining a very young team where you will be given lots of freedom and trust to build the team as you deem fit
- At least 2 years of leadership experience in managing a sales or recruitment team
- At least 3 years of experience in Recruitment industry, Business Development or Account Management
- Solid background or understanding of Manufacturing/Technology industry is a strong plus
- Ability to handle clients' objections and close business deals
- Strong communication skills in English
- Results and target-oriented proven by past work achievement
- Hungry to learn something new out of your expertise but also driven to be a self-starter
- Adaptable and comfortable with the fast-paced work, changes, and uncertainties of a startup environment
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More