Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
We generally give this to our loyal employees who serve the organisation for a certain specified period of time. Eligible employees are offered to buy our Company's shares at a discounted price.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Recruitment Consultant at Glints Vietnam
- Talk to clients and understand the profile of talent they need.
- Talk to candidates and understand their career needs.
- Source for potential and specific candidates.
- Initiatives to attract candidates and build our talent community.
- Curate & shortlist candidates to connect them to clients.
- Juggling dozens of hiring processes simultaneously, including providing guidance, gathering feedback, and pushing job processes forward.
- Prepare candidates for interviews and follow up closely during the interview process.
- Track data and provide feedback to the team that will make the marketplace and recruiting process more efficient.
- Attractive package with incentives.
- Personalized training and development opportunities.
- Great culture & team.
- At least 1 year of experience working in headhunting or recruitment
- A people person and high EQ.
- Superb written and verbal communication.
- Adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty: You will be working in a startup environment that is rapidly changing and iterating.
- Team player: Willing to work for the greater good.
- Focused on results
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More