This job post is managed by
Job description for Receptionist at The Grand Ho Tram Strip
- Responsibilities/ Trách nhiệm
- Sell and up sell rooms, designate room and register guest.
- Determine credit, render bills, receive cash and credit payments in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Audit and balance cash drawer in beginning and end of shift.
- Create, update, and present guest folio.
- Control and issue keys to guest rooms.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest concerns in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Creates and maintains a refined yet welcoming and proficient guest registration experience.
- Intentional and alert regarding security measures and procedures. Communicate any unusual circumstances, events or guests with Supervisor.
- Maintains close work relationships with other departments and their leaders to promote feedback and efficient operations.
- Positively collaborates and communicates proactively with Housekeeping and other departments regarding daily arrivals, VIPs, special requests, group needs, check outs and other guest needs that might arise.
- Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
- Keeps leadership informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- One year working experience is preferred.
- Vocational School Certificate is required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is preferred.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance . Required height 1.6M min for female and min 1.7m for male)
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. Fluent in English is encouraged.
- Organized, can multi-task, good problem solving skills and detail-oriented.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More