Job description for QA Engineer Intern at Klinik Pintar
Hi there! Thank you for the interest in Klinik Pintar!
We’re an Indonesia-based health tech startup that helps its users to book teleconsultations, virtual health services, as well as in-clinic sessions.
Currently, we need more amazing people to join our tech teams! By doing this internship, we expect you to work on real world problems as well as coordinate with our team as if you’re our junior staff. There will be no treatment differences, and please don’t hesitate to ask us for anything.
During week 1-4, you’ll be familiarizing with our platforms - testing, running it locally, etc.
After that please collaborate with our team daily to finish your tasks
Finally, for the last for weeks of your internship, your tasks will mostly be documentation and handover.
Don’t worry, this is a paid internship so you’ll get more than just experiences!
Read the job descriptions and requirements first before you click apply:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Assess potential improvements and potential bugs in the web development
- Monitor debugging process results
- Performance optimization and problem diagnosis
- Ensure all process running well
- collaborate with overall Tech Teams to maintain and improve software quality
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields from top local or overseas universities
- At least 1 project experience as QA/QA Engineer/Software Engineer in Test (automation will be a plus)
- Understand and willing to maintain & improve software development process
- Possess the skill to create documents related to software development lifecycle
- Willing to learn a new scripting language/automated test technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to join as soon as possible for 3-6 months internship
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Klinik Pintar IDI merupakan jaringan klinik digital hasil kerjasama Klinik Pintar dan PB IDI (Pengurus Besar Ikatan Dokter Indonesia), dan diresmikan Maret 2020. Kami memposisikan diri sebagai mitra opersional bagi para klinik dalam mengoptimalkan pelayanan kepada pasien. Kami percaya, pelayanan kesehatan yang terhubung, terstandarisasi, dan tepat sasaran adalah kunci mengatasi berbagai permasalahan industri kesehatan Indonesia. Kini, Klinik Pintar IDI sudah memiliki lebih dari 100 mitra klinik, tersebar di seluruh Indonesia, dari Aceh hingga Jayapura.
Office addressJl. Senayan No. 67 Blok S, Rawa Barat, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan