Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for QA Automation at TokoTalk
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Engineers to develop, maintain, and execute test plans and test scripts
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Maintenance of testing environment and existing test tools
- Continuous optimization and improvement of development and testing processes to enhance test quality and efficiency
- Develop and ensure high quality product
- Providing knowledge transfer to manual testing team on how to utilize the scripts for effective testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in in Computer Science, related fields or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience as QA Automation Tester (either UI, mobile and desktop automation, which involves script designing)
- Experience in designing, executing and debugging the scripts from the scratch.
- Experience automation testing for various types of applications (Mobile, Web and Desktop Application).
- Experienced in A/B testing is a plus.
- Experienced in Agile /scrum is a plus.
- Experienced doing automation testing for e-commerce is a plus..
- Experience with issue tracking software such as JIRA is a plus.
- Handed-on in basic SQL commands is a plus.
- Expert in automation test tools for Website and Android/iOS Mobile Applications (Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Katalon, etc.)
- Expert in software test fundamentals and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of testing during all parts of the software life cycle.
- Understanding of testing automation, scripting, regression testing and commonly used tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications both in Bahasa and English.
- Passion for software quality.
- Has commitment to product quality.
- Able to work in a team.