Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for QA Analyst at Glints
- Assist in writing test plans, test cases (sometimes without clear requirements), and execute them.
- At the direction of the Client’s team, create and track bug reports using JIRA and also communicate issues to engineers and product managers.
- Support product managers / designers / engineers by understanding requirements and the overall design and function of various applications.
- Participate in regular updates and report on testing status to relevant parties.
- Update various test suites and execute them as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of customer facing and internal applications.
- Experience testing Web based applications and native apps (iOS and Android).
- Experience with debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tool, Charles Proxy, Fiddler etc.
- Experience in writing complex Test Plans and Test Cases and executing them through JIRA, Zephyr, TestRail etc.
- A strong sense of urgency, passion for testing and ability to find good bugs under tight deadlines (used to release software from 1-14 days).
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Able to start work soon.
- Webservices/API testing
- Ecommerce experience
- Scrum experience
- Attractive benefits (e.g. corporate insurance, healthcare, dental)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast