Must have skills
Job description for Python Software Engineer at Finfleet
- Customize and develop Odoo addons to automate business process - following best practices.
- Contributing to problem and solution discovery efforts by conducting internal stakeholder and customer interviews and research, and developing and running experiments to validate concepts.
- Driving Agile ceremonies, including planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives.
- Writing stories and documentation that articulate work to be done by Engineering in support of solutions and production support.
- Working closely with our stakeholder team to understand the business and adapt solutions as it evolves.
- Maintaining a prioritized backlog that aligns with available Business Process and user capacity and maps to an overall solution roadmap.
- Performing validation testing of production releases, bug fixes, and feature requests.
- 3 years of experience as Odoo Technical Engineer who understand Odoo Functionality addons.
- Working with git and odoo.sh to deploy the solution.
- Experienced SCRUM (Kanban) development method.
- Costumer focus and result oriented driven.
- High communication skill in verbal and written to maintain customers.
- Having can-do for problem solving.